Sunday, August 30, 2009

Making Things Easier: Pony Baskets

Little early for Monday. I'm moving tomorrow and I'm about to disconnect and pack up my modem.

Today’s tip comes from hobbyist Tiffany Birkinbine:

“An easy and safe way to carry your stablemates to the table is a basket. You can buy a small basket at a hobby shop. Put a soft cloth in the basket to keep your models from being scratched. This method helps to keep you from dropping your models along with helping you pull double duty by bringing models up for the next class and taking models back to your table at the same time after the previous class has been pinned.”

Believe me that this technique is certainly preferable to the mini-between-every-finger technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderation is off. Please don't make me turn it on.